2. mvn-pkg-plugin- The Maven Packaging plugin is an extension for Maven2 which allows creating binary packages for GNU/Linux distributions as well as embedded Linux variants. Additionally it supports the creation of IzPack installers.
Topic : Software Development : Build Tools [Filter]
Registered: 2007-09-10 15:12
3. lucy- Lucy will integrate different kinds of informationsystem contents in one big index and allow access through a single searchengine. Configuration with xml files and Firefox search Integration is possible. Lucy is based on the java library Lucene.
Topic : Internet : WWW/HTTP : Dynamic Content [Filter]
Registered: 2008-08-12 12:07
11. octopus- The opensource webservice and webapplication framework tarent-octopus helps you to develop agile and modern software. It also includes an easy client api. It was continuously developed since 2001 and could prove itself as stable base in many products.
12. mvn-ws-engine-plugin- A maven 2 plugin which can be used to start a webservice engine in the
build process. Currently only Axis2 is supported. E.g. this
plugin can be used to test a web service client in the maven 'test'
phase with a prototype service implementation.
13. eTicket- The eTicket system is a full electronic ticketing solution for exhibitions or conferences. It includes a social distribution scheme as well as a full integration in arbitrary electronic entrance registering systems.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
16. libwallet- A java-library providing a high-level API to access and store sensitive data (like passwords) in different wallet-backends (aka ''password managers'').
Currently KWallet from KDE3 and KDE4 is supported.