2. mvn-pkg-plugin- The Maven Packaging plugin is an extension for Maven2 which allows creating binary packages for GNU/Linux distributions as well as embedded Linux variants. Additionally it supports the creation of IzPack installers.
License : OSI Approved : GNU General Public License \(GPL\) (Now Filtering)
Natural Language : English (Now Filtering)
Natural Language : German (Now Filtering)
Operating System : OS Independent (Now Filtering)
Programming Language : Java (Now Filtering)
Topic : Software Development : Build Tools [Filter]
Registered: 2007-09-10 15:12
3. lucy- Lucy will integrate different kinds of informationsystem contents in one big index and allow access through a single searchengine. Configuration with xml files and Firefox search Integration is possible. Lucy is based on the java library Lucene.
Topic : Internet : WWW/HTTP : Dynamic Content [Filter]
Registered: 2008-08-12 12:07
8. octopus- The opensource webservice and webapplication framework tarent-octopus helps you to develop agile and modern software. It also includes an easy client api. It was continuously developed since 2001 and could prove itself as stable base in many products.
9. eTicket- The eTicket system is a full electronic ticketing solution for exhibitions or conferences. It includes a social distribution scheme as well as a full integration in arbitrary electronic entrance registering systems.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
14. evolvis-auth-cis- evolvis-auth-cis is a security-system for authenticate on continuum with gforge-username and password. It uses the gforge webservice-interface to get the data, which it needs to authenticate.